Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Immensity of God

Isa. 40:12 - 31 reminds us of the immensity of God:


  • God can scoop up the ocean in His two hands. 
  • God measures the sky between His thumb and little finger!
  • God can put all of Earth's dirt in one of His baskets!
  • God can weigh each mountain and hill! 
God is: 
  • LOVE 
  • MIGHTY
  • STRONG
  • POWERFUL
  • FORGIVING
  • CARING
  • KIND
  • PATIENT
  • GOOD 
  • EVERLASTING
  • OMNIPRESENT
  • MAGNIFICENT 
  • WONDERFUL 
  • EXTRAORDINARY 
  • GREAT 
God is a great provider. I am challenging you today to seek Him and tell Him your worries and watch Him work them out! If you need more money, ask God. If you need direction, ask Him. God is able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY above all you ask or think, according to the power that works in us. 
If Jesus isn't Lord of your life, you need His Power. In this moment, don't wait, invite Him. Say, "Heavenly Father, forgive me of my sin. I believe that you live and that you were raised from the dead. I invite you to come into my heart and reign in my life. 

Jesus is an IMMENSE GOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog