Monday, February 27, 2017

No Fear!

There is no fear in love. But perfect love cast out fear. For fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. Fear is the absence of the awareness that God is love. When I am fearful, I don't let it linger. I immediately cast that emotion down.

God is love and in his love, there is no fear. I will not fear bad things happening to me. I will not have a fear of lack. God supplies all my need. Phillipians 4:19. I will not fear being alone. God is always with me. I will not fear bad things about my family. Me and my house will serve The Lord. Joshua 24:15. I will not fear being bound. There is freedom and liberty in Jesus. 2 Corinthians 3:17

When fear comes knocking, you know whose at work; the enemy. Fear makes us stagnant. Fear stops us from doing what God told us to. Fear keeps us from growing. Fear is a dream killer. Fear comes with torment. God is a love. 1 John 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog