Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Shaddai's Shadow

Psalm 91 grants me access to the shadow of the Almighty. I do not fear bad things happening to me because God is my covering. In his presence, is my fortress. It is God I trust totally and completely. God covers with his wings; he provides the refuge. I will not fear what man can do to me. Though arrows may fly, God's faithfulness is my shield. I will not fear bad things happening to me. 

A thousand may fall right next to me, but I will not! No harm will come near me. God has a protective shield surrounding me. There's noting that can penetrate God's protection. How amazing is God. He commands his angels to guard me all day long. I have 24 hour angelic protection! That's how much God loves me. 

God rescues me because he loves me, unconditionally. When I call on him, he readily answers. When I need help, he delivers and honors my requests. God promises to satisfy me with long life with the company of his salvation. 

Take refuge in the shadow of Shaddai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog