Sunday, February 12, 2017

Delight Yourself

My manna for today: When I delight myself in the Lord, he will give me the desires of my heart.
Psalm 37:4

Some synonyms for delight are:
  • joy
  • pleasure 
  • satisfaction
  • gladness
  • gratification 
  • relish 
  • enchantment 
  • delectation 
  • fruition 
As stated in God's word, when I delight, take pleasure or be joyful about God, he gives me the desires of my heart. When I delight myself in him, he gives me what I long or yearn for. The things I'm passionate about or fond of, he gladly grants me those things. He makes sure that I become what I aspire to become, the more I get to know him. Delighting myself in the Lord seems like a simple task compared to the things he offers me as a result.

Take Delight in Jesus and watch him fulfill your desires. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog