Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Be Grateful

I could go on and on about the things I'm thankful for. Here's a peek inside my world of gratitude. I am most grateful for:

  • The love Jesus has for me
  • My parents 
  • My sisters, brothers, and my family
  • A God-fearing husband that's my best friend and all that I desired and more
  • Provision 
  • Strong bones and a healthy body
  • My pastors and church family 
  • The Young Adult family 
  • My friends 
  • Joy
  • Sunshine
  • Rainbows 
  • My school leaders and family 
  • My home  
  • The ability to walk  
  • My education
  • Freedom
  • My gifts 
  • Food on the table 
  • Clothes to wear
  • Eyes to see 
  • The ability to talk
  • Heads to hear
  • The plans God has for me
  • Growth in Christ 
  • Transportation 
  • A right mind 
  • Wisdom

What are you grateful for? Make a list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog