Thursday, February 16, 2017

God Has A Plan For Your Life

God has place dreams in my heart and visions in my mind and I must say, every time I make a step, after listening to God, it leads me in the right direction. Each step I've taken in life has been connected to the next.....I am still walking out those dreams and visions. I will reach them. Though the vision tarries, I will wait for it, for it shall surely come! Habakkuk 2:3

Three years ago, I taught first grade. There's was something quite interesting about that year is, on day one, I knew it was going to be my last year in the classroom. It's a indescribable feeling yet I can totally say that I was for sure 100% certain that I  would resign at the end of the year, because I followed God's instruction.

The summer came and I was offered a librarian position. That year was different and great and I was exposed to more educational tasks and more leadership experiences. As the year ended, I had the same assurance as the year before, it was time to leave. The more time I spent with God, the more I get to know his voice. So, I knew what to do. I didn't question. I didn't worry. I didn't know what was going to happen in the natural but I know God was working things out for my good. Now, I'm in a place that I'm able to apply and combine all of my experiences. Everything is connecting right before my eyes.

God planted the gifts and he placed people in my life that waters the seed. Be careful and aware of the people in your surroundings. Accept only those who water.

May you be encouraged to get to know God. When you get to know Him, you'll know his voice. He knows what's best for you! When God gives instructions, listen. There's always a blessing to follow!

God has a plan for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog